I don’t know if you know this, but you can get up to 8 GB of FREE Lifetime Storage at Dropbox, not the measley 2 GB they advertise.
How is that?
Whenever you refer a friend who
1. Signs up
2. Downloads and installs the Dropbox software
Both YOU and THEY receive an extra 250 MB for life!
So for every 4 friends you invite to Dropbox (who join), you get an extra 1 GB of lifetime storage.
It’s a pretty good deal.
Now, here’s my thinking on it…
1. I think you should have MULTIPLE FREE “cloud storage” accounts.
2. I have iCloud for my iPhone, iPad apps and such. I have Google Docs for documents I write online. Now I have Dropbox for other storage I may want to do, usually short term… what would go in a USB drive. Research items go in a free Evernote account.
3. Personally I wouldn’t keep things on the cloud like personal financial information… I don’t trust them. Here’s why. But otherwise they are extremely helpful.
4. And personally I don’t trust any one of these cloud storage providers with all my stuff… I divide it up.
Maybe you will want to adopt this strategy too… or maybe not. Your decision.
If you would like to get up to 8GB of free lifetime storage, would you help me out too and use my link to sign up for Dropbox?
If you do, we’ll both get an extra 250 MB of storage. With just a little bit of effort, I’m up to several more GB! I’d like the whole 8 GB if you’d care to help!
Thank you… getting 8GB of free Dropbox storage is easier than you think… just SIGN UP!