Lots of people dream about being able to live anywhere or work anywhere. They usually mean relocating and moving their junk from point A to point B. Or at least getting new junk at point B.
Here’s the advice of someone who lives out of a large suitcase and works from a laptop computer.
What is it? How to have a “No Stuff” mentality.
Bottom line? He asks himself
- Am I going to use it in the next 6-12 months?
- Can I easily replace this if I get rid of it & do want to use it again?
- How much is it worth to me if I sell it now versus keep it & never use it again?
- Did this really mean something to the person to whom it belonged or was it just one of their ‘things’?
- Does this really mean something to me or is it just one of my ‘things’?