These aren’t all work at home business opportunities by any stretch of the imagination, but they are franchises that may appeal to Mom’s.
Hopefully you had a happy mother’s day.
In honor of Mother’s Day (Sunday, 14 May here in the U.S. and in Canada), I’ve decided to give you links to fourteen franchises that may be of interest to the mompreneurs in the group. These companies offer services or products that appeal to parents due to a focus on children (their safety, fun or education, for instance) or parents (women’s health and wellness, streamlining the family’s lifestyle).
- Kidzart (Fine arts education for kids)
- Pump It Up (Children’s parties)
- Liberty Fitness for Women (Women’s fitness program)
- Abrakadoodle (Another art program for kids)
- Mathnasium (Children’s learning centers)
- Educational Outfitters (Children’s school uniforms)
- CHIP (Child ID program)
- Gymboree Play & Music (Parent/tot programs)
- Supper Thyme (Pre-made meals)
- Best Personalized Books (Personalized children’s stories)
- Massage Envy (Massage therapy)
- Kumon (Children’s learning centers)
- Oxford Learning (Children’s learning centers)
- The Tan Company (Tanning salons)